Welcome to the Community Foundation’s giving center, where we connect people who care with causes that count. There are three simple ways you can give…
- Donate Online (credit card):
- Support the Community: Join the Community Foundation in addressing immediate and future needs in Trumbull and Mahoning counties by contributing to the CFMV Changing Needs Fund. To donate online through our secure site, select “Make A Donation” below and choose CFMV Changing Needs Fund from the drop down menu.
- Support Specific Funds: To make a gift to a specific fund within the Foundation, select “Make a Donation” below and choose the appropriate fund from the drop down menu.
- Support the Foundation: Consider making a gift to directly support the Community Foundation and our leadership efforts by contributing to the CFMV Operating Fund. To donate online through our secure site, select “Make A Donation” below and choose CFMV Operating Fund from the drop down menu, or CFMV Annual Appeal if you are contributing in response to our annual solicitation letter.
- Donate by Mail (check): If you are donating to a specific fund, please note the fund on the memo line and mail to:
Community Foundation of the Mahoning Valley
201 East Commerce Street, Suite 150
Youngstown, OH 44503
- Donate through Planned Giving:
- Legacy: Visit our Planned Giving page to learn more about remembering the Foundation in your will.
- Donation of Securities: Please contact the Foundation office at 330.743.5555 for information regarding procedures for wire transfers, or making contributions of stock or real estate.To qualify as a tax deduction in a given year, your cash gift must be postmarked or hand-delivered by December 31 of that year. Credit card gifts must be actually charged by December 31. Please consult with your financial institution regarding the delivery time of wire transfers.