The Community Foundation of the Mahoning Valley is hiring a new office manager. For a PDF copy of the information below, click here.
Position is responsible for office management of CFMV. The Office Manager is specifically accountable for smooth office function, serves as a positive first contact with CFMV, is responsible for record keeping and information management (FIMS) and handles a variety of standard FIMS reports including gift tracking reports and prospect tracking reports, and updates mailing lists.
- Responsible for maintaining office equipment, processing mail, handling calls, filing, scheduling, etc.
- Provides clerical and scheduling support for CFMV meetings and events and supporting organizations
- Serves as the office contact for Board, volunteers, and the general public
Characteristics and Skills:
- Collaborative work-style and positive demeanor
- Ability to handle multiple tasks with a high degree of confidentiality
- Proven oral and written communication skills
- Strong time management and planning skills
- Appreciation for an energetic work environment
- Ability to exercise sound, thoughtful and mature judgment in a dynamic environment where new relationships are constantly being developed
- Managing projects independently, using proactive communication on status of projects, and being strategic and effective in bringing other team members into projects at appropriate points
- Attention to detail
- Capacity to be flexible and adjust work priorities from time to time as needed
- Book keeping experience
- High accuracy of data entry
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office
- Experience with accounting principles and procedures
- Experience in use of technology beyond Microsoft Office and ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Experience with FIMS (Foundation Information Management System)
To apply, submit cover letter, resume, salary requirements, and three professional references electronically to: email@example.com. Resume review will begin immediately. No telephone calls, please.